Every Installers' dream. This 4K HDMI Signal Generator and Display Emulator (Signal Analyser) fits in your top pocket. Perfect for confirming resolutions and HDCP issues. Simply connect to any HDMI input. Select your mode via dip switch and produce a test pattern or HDCP handshake. See Video Below.
This product is no longer in stock
Any HDMI installer would be mad not to own one. This HDMI signal tester supports up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, great for most of display resolution nowadays. It has a 4-pin DIP Switch for easy setting video resolution and HDCP content. Using it as an input device or receive device, it works both ways. You can test a simple cable or HDMI splitters, matrix switch's, extender or even the TV's you install. Simple LED's confirm your EDID resolutions and HDCP. With its small-size, you can bring it anywhere - no bulkiness in your pocket.
• Used as HDMI Signal generator or display emulator (signal analyser).
• Provides 4-pin DIP Switch for setting video resolution and HDCP content.
• Supports 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, 4K@60Hz 4:2:0, 4K@30Hz 4:4:4, or 1080p@60Hz video signal output.
• Supports HDCP OFF, HDCP 1.4 or HDCP 2.2 output.
• Resolutions with different test patterns: 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 and 1080p@60Hz -Red, 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 -Green, 4K@30Hz 4:4:4 -Blue.
• LEDs shows signal and HDCP Status.
- Input: HDMI IN
- Input Connector: 19-pin Type A Male HDMI
- Output: HDMI OUT
- Output Connector: 19-pin Type A Male HDMI
- Power Connector: Micro-USB
- Control: 4-pin DIP Switch
- Input Video Resolution: Up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit.
- Output Video Resolution: Supports 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, 4K@60Hz 4:2:0, 4K@30Hz 4:4:4, and 1080p@60Hz to be selected.
- HDMI Input Audio Format: Supports LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital PLus, DTS:X and DTS-HD Master Audio pass-through.
- HDMI Output Audio Format: PCM 2CH
- HDMI Version: 2.0
- HDCP Content: 2.2, 1.4
- Power Supply: 5VDC 1A (USB Power Cord)
- Power Consumption: 2W (Max)
- Operation Temperature: -5 to +55°C
- Storage Temperature: -25 to +72°C
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 90%, non- condensing
- Dimensions: (WxHxD): 75mm x 22mm x 19mm
- Net Weight: 65g
No customer reviews for the moment.