QSC 12inch Powered Subwoofer is a dual-12" bandpass design, constructed of premium birch and includes high-quality, low-noise casters. The subwoofer features a threaded pole receptacle for a positive, wobble free connection to a threaded speaker pole. Lightweight, portable and driven by the legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability.
This product is no longer in stock
• Dual 12” subwoofer drivers
• Maximum SPL 130 dB peak
• Lightweight portable powered speaker with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
• 1000-watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
• Extensive DSP enhances system performance
• Attractive and professional appearance
• Comfortable ergonomic handles
• Rugged birch plywood enclosure
• Threaded pole socket
• Speaker mounting pole included (35 mm diameter, 26.4 in / 67 cm long, M20 thread)
The K Series fullrange models feature a unique Tilt-Direct™ pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the dial engages a 7.5° downward tilt of the speaker allowing acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces.
|Dimensions (mm)||665h x 356w x 714d|
|Peak Power (W)||2000W|
|Transducer Lo-freq||2 x 12" cone|
|Configuration||4th Order Bandpass|
|Frequency Response (-10dB) (Hz)||44- 148|
|Sound Pressure Level (1W / 1m) (dB)||130|
No customer reviews for the moment.