HDBaseT Matrix with 3 Receivers; 4 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output with audio breakout and 3 HDBaseT outputs. Supports and transmits video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 and supports bidirectional IR extension and IR, RS232, and TCP/IP control options.
This product is no longer in stock
• Supports HDMI resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, including 1080P 3D video.
• Fully compliant with the HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 specifications.
• Can transmit 4K signals to distances up to 131 feet (40 meters) and 1080P signals to distances up to 229 feet (70 meters) over a single CATx cable.
• Features three HDBaseT outputs and includes three receivers.
• Supports the 24V PoC feature, allowing the receivers to draw their power from the matrix over the CATx cable.
• Includes a local HDMI output with corresponding digital optical S/PDIF and stereo L/R analog outputs.
• Smart EDID management for various application and customized setting.
• Controllable via RS232, IR and TCP/IP.
No customer reviews for the moment.