MATV has never been so easy. Programmable Headend by FTE Maximal has 32 digital filters with high filter selectivity that rejects up to 35dB. It has an automatic channel scan for quick and easy programming. Any MATV headend should be this easy to set up. Installation is a breeze.
This product is no longer in stock
The Mind32 known by it's own smart brain technology, can be set to auto scan and auto balance the input and output signals. Making MATV headend programming so easy. No separate programmer is required. Perfect adjustment for adjacent channel with high output. When balancing a MATV system is important you couldn't look any further then the Mind32 to deliver perfect TV signal all day every day.
DAB mode: 174 – 230 MHz
BIII-UHF mode: 174 – 230 MHz/470-862 MHz
DAB mode: Use 8 programmable filters available.
BIII-UHF mode: 32 programmable filters with BW
1 channel ( 7 MHz ó 8MHz)
The filters are share with the other UHF inputs.
3 x UHF: Mode: 470-862 MHz
32 filters programmable with BW of 1 channel per filter (7 MHz* or 8MHz*).
The filters are share with the input BIII/UHF4.
• Input Level Range:
FM: 40-90 dBμV
BIII-DAB/UHF: 50-100 dBμV
• Outputs: 1 TER + 1 TEST (-30dB)
FM: 40/30 dB
BIII-DAB/UHF: > 55 dB
BIII-DAB/UHF: 0..20 dB + AGC
• Output Level:
FM: 123 dBμV
BIII-DAB/UHF: 123 dBμV
• Feeding LNCs: -
• Pre Amplifiers feeding: In all UHF inputs 0/12/24 VDC (80mA maximum per Input).
• Equalisation: TER: 0..-9 dB in step of 1 dB
• Noise figure:
FM: <6 dB
• Selectivity Filters BIII and UHF (± 1 MHz): > 35dB
• LTE/5G Filtering: Yes, using the selectivity extreme of the programmable filters
• Programming: Through integrated programmer with 5 buttons and 2-line LCD display of 16 characters
• Digital channel conversion: Yes
• Auto scan channels in UHF band: Yes
• LCD language: Yes, English and Spanish
• Supply: 100-254 Vac 50-60Hz
• Power consumption: 18W
• USB Port: USB 2.0 to import / export settings
• Temperature: -5 /+50ºC
• Dimensions: 265 mm x 190 mm x 52 mm
No customer reviews for the moment.