Converts Coaxial or Optical Toslink digital audio signal to analog L/R RCA and AUX 3.5mm audio signal, with L/R RCA and 3.5mm output port, can be connected to headphone, stereo systems and amplifiers. Easy installation, Plug-and-Play.
This product is no longer in stock
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter has great compatibility, used as a Playback source that has Optical Toslink or coaxial output such as digital HD TV, gaming consoles, DVD/Blu-Ray players, stereo systems and more. Practical and Excellent design, with RCA Audio, 3.5mm audio jack and Volume adjusting switch; Aluminium metal housing making it ultra-lightweight and small size.
• Support Audio Format: PCM
• S/N: 105dB
• Stereo Isolation (1kHz): 88dB
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
• THD: ≤0.005%
• Sampling Rate: 32kHz~192kHz
• Bit Rate: 16~24 Bit
• Max Output Power: 100mW
• Load: 16Ω~300Ω
• Power: 3.5~5.5V
• Net Weight: 69g
• Casing Material: Aluminium Alloy
• Dimension: 2.56 x 2.38 x 0.84 inch
65.024 x 60.452 x 21.336 mm
• This product only supports audio format PCM, doesn't support Dolby, DTS, etc. Please set the output format of audio output devices (PS4, DVD, etc) to PCM.
• Micro-USB only supports DC power input, doesn't support audio input. Please connect to external power supply to use. For example USB power supply of PS4/Computer/Power adapter/smartphone charger.
• This product has coaxial digital input and optical digital input, no analog input. Please turn the switch to corresponding position according to to the type of input.
No customer reviews for the moment.